lyrics with timing import

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

lickard

lyrics with timing import

Post by lickard »

When I import lyrics into video karaoke with timing information I can see the lyrics formatted correctly but no timing information in the timeline window.
It works fine when the timing information is "begin time only" but not with "begin and end times"
I've tried using various formats and delimiters, and even cut and pasted your own example of sample text in the help file.
It does, however, work fine with cd+g creator
Any ideas?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I am not sure why is that -- please email me the text file you are working on. You may also use a workaround -- import the lyrics in Karaoke CD+G Creator, save the file as PKD and open in in Power Video Karaoke (you will need the latest Power Video Karaoke to do this).
master

Post by master »

Hi there,

any new to this bug? When saving the file as an PDK-file in CD+G Creator, the timings are also broken. Have used the latest versions of your tools...
adam

Post by adam »

Where are you importing the lyrics from?
master

Post by master »

Hi and thanks for your reply.

I have synchronized a song via Karaoke CD+g Creator Pro and exported the lyrics with timing. When I want to import them again in the Power Video Karaoke Tool, die timings are broken.

Using Windows Vista, the tool suddenly shuts down with a vista-error message. It only works with Windows XP.

I have tried to do it the way to save the file as an pkd file and import that in the Power Video Karaoke Tool - then the timings are not completely broken, but some timings are false. An example:

before export to pkd:

46.002 47.100 Hello

after export to pkd:

46.002 45.802 Hello

Any ideas?

P.S.: I'm using the Trial Version of both tools