New User with bugs and a freebee request

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

U2Desire

New User with bugs and a freebee request

Post by U2Desire »

Purchase Karaoke Creator and Power CD+G Burner 2 yesterday.
Sometimes on Karaoke Creator when I create the CDG file it will hang and I need to kill the app which isn't good if you did all the work and didn't save the .pk2 file first and have to start over.
I also noticed similar behavior with Power CD+G when it is preparing to burn the CD but before it starts burning sometimes it will hang and I have to kill the app and retry. This happened 3 times in a row on a CDG I was burning before it finally worked.

Regards,
Trevor
adam

Post by adam »

What is your operating system? Please try to enable "Use alternate MP3 mode..." option in File -> Preferences.

Regarding a discount, please contact [email protected] directly.
U2Desire

Post by U2Desire »

Windows 10 Anniversary. I checked and that option is enabled already.
adam

Post by adam »

In such case please disable the option. Should the problems persist, please e-mail the MP3 file together with PK2 file to [email protected] for testing.
U2Desire

Post by U2Desire »

I don't think their is any problem with the files since if I try again it will almost always work the second time around although today I had one that it took 3 times to create the .bin before it finished processing. I also had it stop responding when importing an mp3 in the Wizard. Reloaded and tried again and it worked the second time.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

I am not sure what might be the reason. Please try enabling 'Convert MP3 to temporary WAV files' and see if this makes any difference.