siglos wont open after latest windows 10 update

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Rosanna

siglos wont open after latest windows 10 update

Post by Rosanna »

somebody please help - I have not been able to get siglos to open at all after the latest windows 10 update - is there anything that you know I can do - I bought siglos about 4 months ago
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Try running this script. It will reset Karaoke Pro to default settings. Many times this script fixes the hiccups that KP run in to on occasion. Just download the script and double click on it. I would recommend that you keep this script saved someplace where you can find it in case weird things ever happen again.

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/si ... efault.reg

Please let us know if it worked or not.
adam

Re: siglos wont open after latest windows 10 update

Post by adam »

Rosanna wrote:somebody please help - I have not been able to get siglos to open at all after the latest windows 10 update - is there anything that you know I can do - I bought siglos about 4 months ago
Please download and install the latest release of the program. It should fix the problem.
Rosanna

stopped working

Post by Rosanna »

Thank you - I had to try re-installing 3 different times before it finally worked, then it wouldnt take my unlock code, so I restarted after the install and brought it back up and input it again - after the install it kept saying something about creator code with an error - wouldnt make a link on the desktop.

I am back up running again = thank you so much for your time :D
DJMacneill

Post by DJMacneill »

I have the same problem after the latest Windows update. I have been quite happily running Siglos player version 2.0.24.0 for about three years and now it won't work. I tried installing the latest version as suggested above but it won't accept my unlock code. So what now? Not happy about having to rebuy software that has run fine until Microsoft screwed it up.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

DJMacneill wrote:I have the same problem after the latest Windows update. I have been quite happily running Siglos player version 2.0.24.0 for about three years and now it won't work. I tried installing the latest version as suggested above but it won't accept my unlock code. So what now? Not happy about having to rebuy software that has run fine until Microsoft screwed it up.
Your SKP unlock code is only good for a year that is why your code is not working. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you will need to purchase a new code at a discounted price which will allow you to update free of charge for another year. Actually it's not really bad news because SKP has added so many new features over the past three years I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised with the updates.
DJMacneill

Post by DJMacneill »

Yeah, I get the picture. I was running smoothly and not looking for any new features before this happened. I suppose I have to rebuy. It's just that this is the second time I have had to rebuy Siglos because of a Windows update.
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

If you have your code and know the version you were running You can reload that and not have to buy I have to go back to an older version that runs well for me even I bought updates.
DJMacneill

Post by DJMacneill »

Hmmmm. Tried that. Still fails with the Windows Creator version.
adam

Post by adam »

It may be you have an old version of the program installed that does not work with the latest Windows update. Installing the latest release should fix this problem.
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

Please HELP I am unable to USE siglos player!!!!! HOW CAN I TRY TO SING??????[/b]
[email protected]

Please HELP I am unable to USE siglos player!!!!! HOW CAN I TRY TO SING??????[/b]
[email protected]

Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

what is the problem exactly?