Burn process successful but there are no graphics

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

sysgnosis

Burn process successful but there are no graphics

Post by sysgnosis »

I successfully burned a disc in Burner Pro using a combination of .bin files and .cdg/.mp3 files, and none of the songs display graphics in Player Pro. I tried playing on two different players, no graphics at all, just a black screen.
adam

Post by adam »

Please try to switch to CDRDao mode, and enable MMC_RAW driver in the Settings dialog box of Power CD+G Burner.
prsntmomnt

Having the same problem... recommendation did not work

Post by prsntmomnt »

We've tried burning using the internal burning engine both the disk at once and session at once options. Then we tried CDRDAO burning engine both with and without MMC/RAW driver.

The process completes and says that the burn has been successful, but then each of the files on the disk are exactly 44 bites and open to a blank screen, no words, no music.

Help!
adam

Post by adam »

What is the manufacturer name of the CD/DVD drive you are using?
prsntmomnt

Post by prsntmomnt »

Toshiba? Well we've tried three different drives. My new toshiba laptop, my husband's compaq, and our external r-tec
prsntmomnt

Post by prsntmomnt »

prsntmomnt wrote:Toshiba? Well we've tried three different drives. My new toshiba laptop, my husband's compaq, and our external r-tec

sorry, Artec, not r-tec
adam

Post by adam »

Please send us a log file created by Power CD+G Burner to [email protected]. It is
cdgblog.txt file located in 'C:\Program Files\Doblon\Power CD+G Burner'
directory (if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7 please run Power CD+G Burner, press Ctrl+L and the folder containing the log file will be displayed).