siglos karaoke pro scrolling message

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

bluesisme

siglos karaoke pro scrolling message

Post by bluesisme »

Hi

Thank you for a perfect KJ tool, I've used it for about 3 years now - and it is worth all the money :)

The new scrooling message feature, that runs in the black bar, and also during the singer announcement screen is brilliant. However I have a problem with it cutting the top of the letters. I play 3 gigs a week on different bars, and I connect to their projector with my laptop (HDMI), and they all cut the top of letters. On a regular flatscreen it dosn't seem to be a problem.

Is is just me, and resolution settings, or is it a general bug?

Bluesisme - denmark
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Have you tried changing the font size as well as the font style? I'm thinking maybe it's too big for the projector
bluesisme

Post by bluesisme »

yes, I tried various font sizes and styles :-)
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

if it is ok on a tv but not on the projector it sounds like the projector settings are off.
bluesisme

Post by bluesisme »

but it is on 3 different projektors, and 2 different laptops, so I don't think it's a hardware fault. Has to be software or settings right?

Post by Guest »

I am assuming all the projectors are at the same venue......
since it works fine on tv's, it sound like the projectors are doing one of two things, using overscanning, (picture the size
adjustment on your computer monitor, same idea, it is usually on by default to make sure the image uses the maximum space, but will clip some of the image to do so.) there is an adjustment in the projectors for overscanning, or there are also adjustments for position (the adjustment on computer monitors to move the whole screen up down left and right without changing size.)
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

sorry, that was me, i forgot i was not logged on with my phone.