KIOSK that inface with Karaoke Pro

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Piotr, any updates on the kiosk release date? We're all still waiting!
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

I think it is getting too big and too complicated can't even keep up with the faults of what is out there now I have reverted back to something that works and think I will just stay with it and leave well enough alone.
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

Dana48457 wrote:I think it is getting too big and too complicated can't even keep up with the faults of what is out there now I have reverted back to something that works and think I will just stay with it and leave well enough alone.
???
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

Paradigm I have had issues ever since they came out with the visualization. sent in logs, sent in screen shots, even sent in a video of what was going on and not one word about getting it fixed. Seems to me that they are so busy working on the new stuff that they don't have time to fix what is wrong with what they have already released. The bigger and (better) the program gets the more issues that seem to happen. Don't get me wrong I love the program and will keep using it but just think I am just going to keep what I have had and not update anymore. If there are issues and I can get them worked on then hey I am glad to help, but when I am running a show and have issues I can't keep fighting them to run the show and not get the issues fixed. The show must go on and be first not the program. Sorry just have to go with what works best for the show.
DannyGsKaraoke

Post by DannyGsKaraoke »

Getting back to the kiosk,maybe if they create an app for the smartphones, make it so that it can be used as a mobile kiosk software that the person who is going to be getting the requests, especially from those who don't have smartphones can enter each person's request without having to log out and back in every time they have to enter a different singer's request. I have adopted a mobile kiosk measure using the same app that the singer is using but logged in so that when it comes up on my request receiving software on my computer, it lists the kiosk'software login name in the singer's name field and the singer's name in the extra singer field, for the sake of the player I think that maybe a separate app for the singer's personal use and a separate one for use as a mobile kiosk, which automatically connects with the player would be the best way to go.
Paradigm Karaoke

Piotr, what's happening with the kiosk?
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Piotr wrote:Yes, we are getting there. I hope to post something for testing next week :D
Piotr, it's been almost two months since you said the kiosk is almost ready. Any News??? Please don't go silent on your faithful users like the last time.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Piotr, do you have an updated timeline for the release of the kiosk program?
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

hornet59 wrote:Piotr, do you have an updated timeline for the release of the kiosk program?
Well Guys .....

Any news??????
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

Piotr, are you still alive???????
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Piotr it's been 68 days since you've said anything and now it looks like you're back to ignoring your faithful users again!! What gives???????
Paradigm Karaoke

where did you go???
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

I guess they're back to not talking to their loyal customers again! This lack of communication is starting to get old!!!!

With this lack of support I'm not sure I can recommend their products anymore!
Paradigm Karaoke

email'd you Piotr...
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Paradigm, I have replied to your email, you will find some information there.

To all of you -- the release is unfortunately postponed again, but we are working hard to have it done.