Question - creating karaoke tracks

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Rockrz

Question - creating karaoke tracks

Post by Rockrz »

Can the Power Karaoke karaoke creating software... export finished karaoke tracks to MP3+G ???

I have a friend that bought this software and he is claiming he sees no way to export to MP3+G that can be played on any karaoke [player than plays MP3+G (like on a laptop, not on a CD)

I can't imagine that to be true since many people want their songs to be in MP3+G format.
Rockrz

Post by Rockrz »

Surely this program can make MP3+G tracks, right???
adam

Post by adam »

Please use Create -> Create CD+G File command to create a CDG file with your karaoke. MP3+G is a pair of a CDG file and a MP3 file.
Rockrz

Post by Rockrz »

Are there any videos on Youtube that shows how to do this?
adam

Post by adam »

Please see the following link for a detailed instruction:

https://www.powerkaraoke.com/help/karao ... _files.htm
Rockrz

Post by Rockrz »

Thank you.

Unfortunately... how to create a MP3+G file that can be played on any karaoke software is not mentioned.

Can Power Karaoke create MP3+G (.mp3g) tracks that can be played with karaoke software other than the Power Karaoke player?

That's what I'm trying to find out... seems like there would be detailed instructions concerning how to create MP3+G karaoke tracks.

IF Power Karaoke can make MP3+G karaoke tracks... are there step by step instructions in a video on Youtube or on the Power Karaoke website?
hawke 68

Post by hawke 68 »

the cdg file that is created is paired with your mp3 file that you used..mp3+g is the packaged term for these 2 files that you require to see the words on screen that you have matched up. Alternatively you can create a bin file and then convert it using a program like mp3g toolz
Rockrz

Post by Rockrz »

OK, so if I start off using an MP3 audio music file and go thru the process of creating a karaoke track... it's automatically rendered as a .mp3g file?

And, it can be played using any karaoke player software that can play .mp3g file?
adam

Post by adam »

If you start with MP3, and create a CDG file for it, you will end up with MP3+CDG pair, which is referred to as MP3+G.