Paid for program in 4/2017 & now I've been asked again f

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

gjulrey741

Paid for program in 4/2017 & now I've been asked again f

Post by gjulrey741 »

Hello,
I've been using this program for years and paid for an update in 4/2017 also. I went to use it yesterday and it's now asking me for an " unlock" code.
Someone there asked if I tried the original updated "unlock" code. Where would I find that after all these months?
Why would this happen? Are you now charging an annual fee?
Please help!
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

gjulrey741, it's always been an annual fee to keep getting the updates. However, if you're satisfied with the version you are using you don't have to pay for anymore updates although I would strongly suggest that you get it. Piotr and the gang at Power Karaoke is always improving their products. You don't have to insert your unlock code unless you updated to any version after your April anniversary date. If you updated after April, you will need to repurchase a license that will be good for another year. If you want to go back to your previous working version all you need to do is reinstall that version and use your old unlock code. I hope you kept your old installation program.

I forgot to mention that repurchasing another license is sold at a discounted price.
adam

Re: Paid for program in 4/2017 & now I've been asked aga

Post by adam »

gjulrey741 wrote:Hello,
I've been using this program for years and paid for an update in 4/2017 also. I went to use it yesterday and it's now asking me for an " unlock" code.
Someone there asked if I tried the original updated "unlock" code. Where would I find that after all these months?
Why would this happen? Are you now charging an annual fee?
Please help!
If you have lost your original unlock code, please contact [email protected] directly.