Problems burning some files

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Jamie

Problems burning some files

Post by Jamie »

Hi, I purchased your software to burn karaoke disks a few months ago. I'm made a dozen or so disks with not too many problems. I have a couple of times gotten a weird message saying the disk cannot be burned due to an invalid audio type. I chalked that up to file corruptions but I just purchased and downloaded some songs and none of them will burn. A friend suggested converting the mp3 to wav so I did that and I get the same error. Is there something else I can try?

Here is the log file text
*** Program started ***
Power CD+G Burner 2.0.12
08/29/18 14:12:36
cdrdao_1_2_3.exe DAOPath :"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\cdrdao\cdrdao_1_2_3.exe" OldDAO :"C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\cdrdao\cdrdao.exe"
Settings:
BurnEngine:1 (Internal)
TempFolder: C:\Users\Jamie\AppData\Local\Temp\
Driver:generic-mmc
UseMaxWriteSpeed:N
DontInterleave:N
NoInterleaving:N
DontCorrectErrors:N
TransportMode:0
RW_RAW:Y
Force:N
Version 1.2.3:Y
Version 1.1.7:N
CurrentDevice:-1 ()
InternalMode:1 (SAO)
WriteSpeed:4
Additional CDRDao settings:
Compatible mode: N

FindDevice:FindCallback(): Probing SCSI address 0:0:0:0 for CD/DVD device... OK!
FindDevice:FindCallback(): Found CD/DVD device 'MATSHITA' 'DVD-RAM UJ8HC ' '1.00'
FindDevice:FindCallback(): With 524288 UCHAR(s) of cache
FindDevice:FindCallback(): Reads: CD-R: Yes, CD-RW: Yes, DVD-ROM: Yes, DVD-R: Yes, DVD-RAM: Yes
FindDevice:FindCallback(): Writes: Test mode: Yes, CD-R: Yes, CD-RW: Yes, DVD-R: Yes, DVD-RAM: Yes
FindDevice:FindCallback(): Reads: DVD+RW: Yes, DVD+R: Yes, DVD+R DL: Yes, Writes: DVD+RW: Yes, DVD+R: Yes, DVD+R DL: Yes
Probing supported write modes... OK!
Track-At-Once: Yes, Session-At-Once: Yes, Disc-At-Once PQ: Yes, Disc-At-Once raw P-W: Yes
OK!
Getting current CD/DVD speeds... OK!
SessionAtOnceRawRawPWEx:main(): Current read speed 4234 KBps (4234 maximum)
SessionAtOnceRawRawPWEx:main(): Current write speed 4234 KBps (4234 maximum)
OnBurn

Settings:
BurnEngine:1 (Internal)
TempFolder: C:\Users\Jamie\AppData\Local\Temp\
Driver:generic-mmc
UseMaxWriteSpeed:N
DontInterleave:N
NoInterleaving:N
DontCorrectErrors:N
TransportMode:0
RW_RAW:Y
Force:N
Version 1.2.3:Y
Version 1.1.7:N
CurrentDevice:0 (MATSHITADVD-RAM UJ8HC )
InternalMode:1 (SAO)
WriteSpeed:1
Additional CDRDao settings:
Compatible mode: N
CurrentDevice = 0
Writing file 1 of 1, filename: C:\Users\Jamie\Desktop\karaoke temp\new music\Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess [SF Karaoke].cdg
Exception code -3
adam

Post by adam »

Please make sure the audio files you are having problems with are sampled with 44.1 kHz frequency, and not 22.05 kHz or 48 kHz. If they are, you need to resample them (for example using Audacity) to 44.1 kHz.
Jamie

New Problem

Post by Jamie »

Hi, Thank you for your help. That did fix THAT problem but now a new problem has popped up. The last three disks I burned only the first six tracks work in my karaoke player or on siglos. I received no error messages and the program says the disks burn is successful but when I test the disks only the first 6 tracks play. If I try to skip to track 7 siglos just jams up and I have to force quit. On my player the first 6 play but nothing happens when it goes past track 6. Help please
adam

Post by adam »

Please try to change a brand of CD-R discs you are using.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

These are the same disks I've been using all along. I've still have over 50 blank ones and its the same kind the guy who used to burn my disks for me told me to get. This doesn't seem reasonable to me. Was there a disclaimer anywhere when I bought this software that I had to use a certain brand of disk???
adam

Post by adam »

Please send the latest log file to [email protected].