Siglos Pro - Freezing all but one singer

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Earl911

Siglos Pro - Freezing all but one singer

Post by Earl911 »

Before hosting karaoke, I play music videos with a single singer name - either 'Patriotic', 'Romantic', or 'Classic'. However, I would like to cue my karaoke singers in advance without Siglos Pro immediately placing them in the rotation. Is there a way to cue them for karaoke without mixing them into the video play mix?
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

You may disable them in the rotation (add the singer, then select it and click hourglass icon). The singer name will be gray and singer will be skipped untill enabled back.
hornet59

Re: Siglos Pro - Freezing all but one singer

Post by hornet59 »

Earl911 wrote:Before hosting karaoke, I play music videos with a single singer name - either 'Patriotic', 'Romantic', or 'Classic'. However, I would like to cue my karaoke singers in advance without Siglos Pro immediately placing them in the rotation. Is there a way to cue them for karaoke without mixing them into the video play mix?
You can also load your videos into the fill-in playlist. If you don't want the singer's name to be displayed while you play your videos just uncheck "show announcement" on the rotation window. When you are ready to start your show simply recheck the "show announcement" box. While the first singer is singing just clear out the videos in your fill-in list and load your fill-in music.