Remote

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Kj Bjarne

Remote

Post by Kj Bjarne »

Hi again

Just tested the remote thing on a venue, and discovered an other bug.

I have regular requests, that i type in as usual, and i have remote requests comming in as well. When i just double click the remotes they go into the queue, but when the song is up, it just pop up for a second as it has already played and turns red in the queue list, and the next song is showing. So it just skip the remotes.

When i open the remotes in add singer first, and then add them as normal, no problem is accuring.

But i really like the feature ... it will be fantastic when the bugs are gone

Bjarne
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Usually this happens when the songs are missing from the hard drive or if they cannot be played for sore reason. Are you sure this is not the case here?
KJ Bjarne

Post by KJ Bjarne »

Yes - everything is as normal.

I can add the singers manually with those song with no problem.

I'll try within the next days to see if I can trigger the same problem on my home laptop, and test it further. But I tried to deliberately trigger it at the venue on my "venue-laptop" and it triggered the tree times I tried with different songs and singers.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Do you have remote cache turned on?
KJ Bjarne

Post by KJ Bjarne »

cache was on

It show a check box when ever a singer added from remote with 3 options to skip the singer og add in add singer menu. option 1 and 2 just skips the singer, and option 3 dosnt take the name or the song to the search filters

On my venue laptop, I checked "dont show this again" and I guess it is then stuck on option 1 - how to i get it back?
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

I am not sure what options are you referring to. Could you send me a screenshot of that? Or the exact wording? When 'Auto Add' is enabled you have options to pause sings in Remote Queue / Settings / General. Also when you right-click the request you have option to add the singer or open the request in 'Add Singer' window.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

I get it now. There is 'Always skip empty singers when 'Wait for songs' is selected' option in Settings / KJ cont. that will get you the prompt back.