Singer's Song Playlist

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

maybe something in KJ Cont. menu?
Number Of Songs Per Singer Each Round...then a drop menu?
neat idea.
Hi Hornet, my 2 yr old has been a handfull lately, hope to be he more often.
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

was anything ever settled on this option? I still would like to see something like the drop down menu for the number of songs the singer will and or can sing. If they only have one in que then the next singer is qued.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Nothing was ever said one way or the other :cry: Piotr or Adam, have you looked into adding this feature in any upcoming changes?
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

I am not sure if I understand correctly -- would switching to Playlist mode and disabling rotation control work? You can add multiple songs for a singer, move to next singer, add several songs, and then move back to controlled rotation.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Hey Piotr, long time no hear! What everyone is suggesting is that a feature be added so you can specify how many songs a singer can sing in a row before moving on to the next singer. Maybe a drop down menu in the settings under the KJ cont tab that shows how many songs the singer can sing. The drop down menu could be anywhere from 1-4 songs. This way if you have the setting at 2 songs, the singer can sing 2 songs in a row before the next singer will be up. If the singer only has 1 song in then KP will just play that 1 song before announcing the next singer. If this was added, the KJ wouldn't have to do additional steps to place singers in the que to sing 2 songs in a row, it will be automatic. :P
jhakala

multible songs

Post by jhakala »

may sound simplistic but why not put each singer in twice with a 1 and 2 in the name to indicate 1st and second song in rotation.
Steven

Re: multible songs

Post by Steven »

jhakala wrote:may sound simplistic but why not put each singer in twice with a 1 and 2 in the name to indicate 1st and second song in rotation.
There's often more than one singer of the same name, and often we'd identify them as (for example) Steve1 and Steve2. So then we'd be looking at cases of Steve11, Steve12, Steve21, and Steve22. That's getting ugly. So again, a drop down to set number of songs per singer would be preferable.
Tele

Re: hmmmm

Post by Tele »

Tele wrote:Humbly I say get rid of the make song next star and allow to be able to click on any song in the list and have it play.........
Here I am talking to myself.....LOL
Paradigm Karaoke

Re: hmmmm

Tele wrote:
Tele wrote:Humbly I say get rid of the make song next star and allow to be able to click on any song in the list and have it play.........
Here I am talking to myself.....LOL
did you say someting? :lol:
Tele

songlist

Post by Tele »

well......
I wonder how easy it would be to be able to mouse click on any song in the Karaoke Professional Playlist and not have to use any of the buttons to the right of the program.The same way you can if your just using Karaoke player.That way you can name who you want ..click and play the song ...if that person becomes unavailabe at that moment you can go to the next song click and play it ...not lose the song above it and when the singer that was going to go first shows up you can continue from that point.......seems to me to be the easiest rather than dealing with the ICONS to right under any circumstance.......
Am I blowing hot air ...LOL ??? :?
Paradigm Karaoke

you run in playlist mode i assume?
Tele

songlist

Post by Tele »

yes I do
it would be of great advantage to those of us that use musical instruments along with the program........ :D
Paradigm Karaoke

you may be going uphill. Siglos Pro is designed for KJ's, and for a KJ the feature as you describe it is counter-productive. you may benefit more from Siglos Player instead.
Tele

Songlist

Post by Tele »

Paradigm Karaoke wrote:you may be going uphill. Siglos Pro is designed for KJ's, and for a KJ the feature as you describe it is counter-productive. you may benefit more from Siglos Player instead.
You are right but im wondering if siglos player can be made to remember the key change and the singer then..........with all due respect.......Im begining to think Im wisful thinking...LOL :oops:
walked

Songlist

Post by walked »

It doesn't look like we are getting anywhere with the original request. All the "work arounds" do work but require extra time to use. I have venues that want singers to sing 2 or more songs each, in each rotation and it would be much simpler if there were an option to set the number of songs each singer would sing. Talking to other KJ/DJ(s) there are venues that want/allow 3 or 4 songs. Hope this helps clear up most of the questions. :roll: