Customer Support

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Jabloe

Customer Support

Post by Jabloe »

Does anyone know how to reach Customer support. I have emailed company 3 times and get no answer, I don't find any phone number to contact either.
adam

Post by adam »

Did you use [email protected] to e-mail us? We answer every e-mail we receive, so either we did not receive your messages or you did not receive our answers. Did you check your spam folder?

What is the reason you are trying to contact support? Are you having any problems with any of PowerKaraoke products?
Jabloe

Customer Service

Post by Jabloe »

Hello Adam
I have been sending emails to this support address several times but no answer. I am using Windowa Outlook, I receive other peoples mail.
Well My question is Refference the karaoke CD+G Creator program. I tried the Trial and I like it, but I need to know if the purchased program will save the songs as MP3+Gs or CD+Gs to save on my hard drive and play with my laptop.
Also as a customer I purchased the Power CD Burner program a while back. What is the price of the Creator program?
Thanks

Gene
adam

Post by adam »

You were sent the answer by e-mail. Please let me know if you did receive it this time.
Jabloe

Customer Service

Post by Jabloe »

Adam
I still have not received your message.
my email: is [email protected]
adam

Post by adam »

This is the address the e-mail was sent to. Please check your spam folder.
customer Service

Post by customer Service »

I use Microsoft Outlook for my mail, i dont have a spam folder.
Please try a different email account:
[email protected]
adam

Post by adam »

I have forwarded you a copy of the message to the given address.
northern comfort

karaoke software

Post by northern comfort »

Im really interested in your software but was wondering when we purchase it do we get a disc?And when are search for song online there are no lyrics how do you get lyrics to come on cant really run show without lyrics.And what program would you recommend I like that you can control show from laptop and I want to beable to copy my cdgs onto hard drive for back up.thank you
adam

Post by adam »

The software is available as a download only. We do not send our software on a CD by mail.

Regarding the karaoke songs for download, you may visit BuyKaraokeDownloads:

http://buykaraokedownloads.com

Also, there is a lot of sites with free midi karaoke, and you may use those, for example:

http://www.freekaraoke.com/songdir/

For karaoke show I recommend Siglos Karaoke Professional:

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/src/prod_si ... sional.php

And when it comes to ripping of CD+G discs, you may use Power CD+G Burner:

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/src/prod_powercdgburner.php
customer service

Post by customer service »

I already have Power CDG Burner, great program, what I want to do is make my own karaoke song which is not available anywhere. convert it to a cdg and put it on my hard drive. I use Compuhost as my karaoke player. I try to do with Karaoke CDG Creator trial version but it will only make a bin playable on Siglos player only. I would buy the program if I new it would do what I want.
adam

Post by adam »

What format would suit your needs? It is possible to generate CDG file using Karaoke CD+G Creator. You just need to switch the output format in the Create CD+G dialog box.
customer support

Power CDG Reator

Post by customer support »

Youi sent me an email saying I don't have to unlock program to try full functionality, just to start trial period.
I tried to enable evaluation period, and when I do it says must contact Power karaoke, I click OK and it says Unfortunately you have used up you 14 day period on this computer.

email address used is [email protected]
adam

Post by adam »

Please contact [email protected] directly.
Singinggirl

Siglos Professional not working

Post by Singinggirl »

Ever since I updated my professional to 2.0.67.5, every time I input a song, a window pops up saying 'not working'.

Please advise if the update is corrupted?

Theresa.