Siglos has stopped working after Win10 Creators Update

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Oldsrulez

Post by Oldsrulez »

Topic says it all. Says it stopped working, "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

I'm not sure what version I'm on, but I'm a paid user and I believe I got a new update on the last renewal. Seems like quite a while ago I got a renewal notice however.

Doug
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

if you go to "help" on the top right of the player and click "about" it will tell you the version number. it is possible that Microsoft made tweaks that an older version is not capable of handeling.
oldsrulez

Post by oldsrulez »

Paradigm Karaoke wrote:if you go to "help" on the top right of the player and click "about" it will tell you the version number. it is possible that Microsoft made tweaks that an older version is not capable of handeling.
Unfortunately, the program won't open enough to see. I guess my first step should be to remove and re-install. Perhaps the update messed with some DLLs.

Do you know of any issues with others, having done the newest Win10 update?

Thanks,
Doug
adam

Post by adam »

I recommend to install the latest release of the program. It should resolve the problem. Keep in mind a license renewal may be required depending on a purchase date.
oldsrulez

Post by oldsrulez »

adam wrote:I recommend to install the latest release of the program. It should resolve the problem. Keep in mind a license renewal may be required depending on a purchase date.
Ok, I will download the newest version and update my license renewal.

Doug

Re: Siglos has stopped working after Win10 Creators Update

Post by Guest »

oldsrulez wrote:
adam wrote:I recommend to install the latest release of the program. It should resolve the problem. Keep in mind a license renewal may be required depending on a purchase date.
Ok, I will download the newest version and update my license renewal.

Doug
I wanted to follow up, since I've read so many threads that just end. I downloaded the newest version, and re-installed. All was well after that.

Thanks for the help,
Doug