.cdp files

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

cpo1

.cdp files

Post by cpo1 »

Using the fill-in option with PK Pro, is it possible to add MP3 files that are not associated with CD+G? I notice that it keeps looking for a default extension of .cdp. For example, if I want to have soft orchestra fill-in music from an MP3 file, how would you go about adding this in the fill-in play list. I'm new at this, so your help is appreciated. Thanks.
adam

Post by adam »

To load soundtrack from MP3 file, please use 'Load soundtrack' from File menu.
Alice

CDP need more details on making one.

Post by Alice »

adam wrote:To load soundtrack from MP3 file, please use 'Load soundtrack' from File menu.
Hi Adam,

How do I make or convert files so they have the extension .cdp so power karaoke player pro can load them and play them ?

Alice
Alice

CDP files

Post by Alice »

Whenever I start Power Karaoke Player Pro up the only option is a file with the extension of .cdp Again, not a typo .cdp Ok, well I need the player to be able to play more than just a .cdp file. Can not find a way to do that so now the next question is How do I make a .cdp file ?

What good is this player if it does not play more than one kind of file ? And a file it wants has no info on it as to how to make one or where to buy one or find one.

Why is the player defaulted to this one kind of file ? Why can't it play bin files ?
adam

Post by adam »

CDP is a playlist file. You are using a wrong button to load file. You may use '+' button or drag&drop files to add them to the playlist. You may save a playlist (make a CDP file) using a second button from the right under the playlist.