Product Questions...

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Rockrz

Product Questions...

Post by Rockrz »

Is it possible using Power Karaoke software to... use a video from Youtube that someone has added lyrics to, AND be able to take the vocals out?

I thought it's be cool to be able to utilize some of the videos that can be found with a nice back ground. It would be something different than the normal karaoke track with a one color background.

Was just curious if the software could play videos like this (is it MP4?) along with MP3G karaoke songs all in the same database.

Also, when was the last time the professional hosting program was updated? I noticed it does not appear that Windows 10 doesn't seem to be supported yet.
Rockrz

Post by Rockrz »

Can it play MP4 or at least convert MP4 to a format that it can play?
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

Is it possible using Power Karaoke software to... use a video from Youtube that someone has added lyrics to, AND be able to take the vocals out?I thought it's be cool to be able to utilize some of the videos that can be found with a nice back ground. It would be something different than the normal karaoke track with a one color background.

removing vocals from an mp4 is difficult at best. personally, never had any luck with any software doing it with any more than garbage results. i like the idea though.

Was just curious if the software could play videos like this (is it MP4?) along with MP3G karaoke songs all in the same database.
yes, it can play mp4 and mp3g with no issues (assuming you are looking at Siglos Karaoke Professional).

Also, when was the last time the professional hosting program was updated? I noticed it does not appear that Windows 10 doesn't seem to be supported yet.
it has been updated a while ago, but it was bug fixes and i can say i have not had any issues with ti. also, i use Windows 10 and it installs and preforms flawlessly.
Rockrz

Post by Rockrz »

OK, so how about I down load the music by itself in MP3 format... can good results be had removing vocals from MP3 ?
adam

Post by adam »

Please download a trial version of Karaoke Sound Tools 2. You will be able to test the vocal removing tool.
Rockrz

Post by Rockrz »

But, what about the video creator?

Can it have an MP3 file inserted separately from a video such as MP4 or MPEG and the program export both into one file so a karaoke video track is formed?

And, can the player play it?

That's what I'd like to do... only then would I need the vocal remover software
adam

Post by adam »

Yes, you may do this in this way.
Rockrz

Post by Rockrz »

OK, thanks.

The only other question I can think of right now is... can the video creator work with MP4 files, or would they have to be converted to MPEG before importing in to the video creator software?
adam

Post by adam »

Both MP4 and MPEG files can be used as a background video in the program.
Rockrz

Post by Rockrz »

Great, thanks!

I'll do the demo version next week and test it out and if all works well I'll definitely buy the software since making video karaoke tracks would be really cool and different from what people expect.

If I run in to any bumps in the road I'll post more questions. Thanks for the help!