Singer's Song Playlist

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Piotr, any word on the release of a new version of Karaoke Pro and will this feature be added? :shock: Just checking to see if we're closer to using this feature
el dingo

Post by el dingo »

(re: Siglos Professional Karaoke v. 1.2.100 )

Add my vote for this feature to be added. Thanks!
billc

billc

Post by billc »

In my show I usually allow 2 songs per singer when possible. My solution is to add the number 2 after the singers name for the second song.. Example Bill for the first song and Bill2 for the next. works great for me and doesnt interfere with automatic rotation.
DJ Eargasm

Post by DJ Eargasm »

I know that I'm way late on this, but couldn't you just click the playlist button instead of rotation for that sort of thing? That's what I do. Then you can put the songs or singers in any order you like. Therefore, don't be the drunk fool slobbering all over my mics at my show or your song will take quite a while next time. LOL
blade316

Post by blade316 »

Compuhost v3 can basically do this, as its default action after each song is played is to present you with three buttons "Rotate, Stay, Remove". If you click Stay, it stays on that current singer and queues up their next song.

Whilst its not a 'common' thing many hosts will probably do, it is something that could be handy. Like maybe the host puts names into a hat and whoever wins gets 3 songs in a row or something.
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

blade316 wrote:Compuhost v3 can basically do this, as its default action after each song is played is to present you with three buttons "Rotate, Stay, Remove". If you click Stay, it stays on that current singer and queues up their next song.

Whilst its not a 'common' thing many hosts will probably do, it is something that could be handy. Like maybe the host puts names into a hat and whoever wins gets 3 songs in a row or something.
SKP can easily do this with the playlist function as was posted above...7 years ago.