Ver 2.0.70

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Piotr wrote:Thanks for the reports, this build fixes Singers queue refresh and comma problem:

https://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/2 ... -setup.exe
Looks like you got it Piotr!

Thanks for your quick fixes to problems people are encountering. Your customer support is at an all time high and we all appreciate it!!
hawke68

Post by hawke68 »

figured out why i wasn't getting the pauses on duplicates..i didn't have merge duplicates ticked..i guess ya need that for this particular pause..lol
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

three small hickups i'm coming across tonight.
1) even using ?ccc=1 it is using cookies. not bad except for the kiosk where it displays the previoius persons name and code.

2) if the queue only shows 10 songs, it does not allow someone to switch their songs. clicking the three bars only shows "delete", but if i show 50 songs (or whatever is required to show at least two songs) then they can swap them.

3) selecting the three bars on a song in the queue selects it, but also jumps back up to the top of the screen so they need to scroll back down the the song again to either move it or delete it.

this said, tonight is the first time i have used the system exclusively and it's doing great
cdakaraoke

youtube tool

Post by cdakaraoke »

My youtube tool has been working F.Y.I.
Paradigm Karaoke

let me see if i can make this make sense like it does in my head...
you have already talked about custom buttons, what about being able to create a search button that follows criteria A, B, & C.
let me explain...
the first one that comes to mind would be letting me tell SKP to find songs that (Criteria A) HAVE NOT been done SINCE October 2014,
but (Criteria B) HAVE been done AFTER October 2012
this gives us a 2 year window of songs done then but not after.
then (Criteria C) only songs with greater than 4 performances in that sample.

this would produce a list of songs that have been done multiple times, and are known songs, but not done lately, to show singers "Forgotten Classics" to go after.

this is just the first idea that came to mind,

or pulling songs that have only been done a total of between 20-30 times, but are over 5 years old. not the newest songs everyone sings every night, nor the older songs that have had 10 years to get 30 times.

just options for us to be able to gently persuade singers to sing other songs with suggestions but not the most popular ones, something people have not heard in a while.
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

Ok, Guys, I have been away for awhile lost computer and just now getting things back up and running close to normal. I have downloaded the latest and greatest test for the remote queue. it comes up ok on my computer and the settings are there but how do I get the singers to connect with their phones? I know I am behind the rest of you so someone should be able to help me on this one.
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

Got it to load through the computer browser both firefox and Edge. but I had an issue with songs starting to play automatically. from both browsers. The 1st song did not start but if there was a song playing and then the next song in cue came from remote load it would start playing automatically. Just wanted to pass this along maybe it is me or a setting I don't know about.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

If you go to Remote Queue / Settings you will see an URL that you need to give to the customers. You may create a QR code that you can print or display on screen, so the customers can scan with their phones.

But the first step is that they need to be connected to the same WiFi network as your laptop.
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

Piotr I got my home computer working but when I downloaded and tried to get my show computer working I can log into the computer and see the songs in cue but that is it. I have nowhere to sign in as a new user and when doing a search for song or song by artist nothing happens like The phone is not seeing my database. Also would like to know how to add a singer in history to the Remote queue so they can see their songs that is in their history.
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

The phone opens and I get the screenshot like the 2nd picture on the 1st page of this post. I get the same thing on a different computer if I open up on a computer. I can view songs now in cue but if I search anything else I get nothing. there will be a short sign of a search then it is gone and everything stays as it was. Love the Idea of this but some way it needs to be much easier to use for the everyday guy that know very little about computers. Just my two cent worth. With your help or someone that is already using this, I will get it running and I will use it if I can get my singers to use it. Thanks for all you do and thanks for all that help.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Dana48457 wrote:Piotr I got my home computer working but when I downloaded and tried to get my show computer working I can log into the computer and see the songs in cue but that is it. I have nowhere to sign in as a new user and when doing a search for song or song by artist nothing happens like The phone is not seeing my database.
Dana, what version are you using? The most current version is version 36. I'm asking because I'm not experiencing the problem you're encountering because Piotr fixed this problem several versions ago.
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

2.1.1.29is the version I am using where is the download for the latest and greatest?
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

Have you found that some browsers will work and others won't?
Paradigm Karaoke

Dana48457 wrote:2.1.1.29is the version I am using where is the download for the latest and greatest?
https://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/2 ... -setup.exe

try this one and see if the problem fixes itself.
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

How do I log singers with a history into the Kiash so that they can load their own songs that they have in history.????