need to move program to another computer

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Lester Beaird

need to move program to another computer

Post by Lester Beaird »

I purchased Power CD+ G Burner 2-- order #207503. I downloaded the program on a PC that is incapable of burning discs. I need to move the program to my laptop that contains my karaoke library. Can I delete the program on the PC and use the same unlock I was provided, or is there some other step that must be taken?
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

How long ago did you purchase the program? If it's within a year you can download the most recent CD+G Burner 2 program and use your same installation code.

However, if you bought the program over a year ago you'll need the installation file that you downloaded at the time of your purchase if you want to use your installation code.

If it's been over a year and you don't have the installation file you could try downloading the current version. If it hasn't been updated since you purchased the software you should be good to go. But, if the program has been updated you may have to repurchase the program at a discounted rate. The license is good for a year of updates.

It's always a good idea to save a copy of the installation program when you purchase the license. Each program comes with a year of free updates.
adam

Re: need to move program to another computer

Post by adam »

Lester Beaird wrote:I purchased Power CD+ G Burner 2-- order #207503. I downloaded the program on a PC that is incapable of burning discs. I need to move the program to my laptop that contains my karaoke library. Can I delete the program on the PC and use the same unlock I was provided, or is there some other step that must be taken?
Yes, please use the unlock code you already have to unlock the program on the other computer.