PROBLEMS WITH NEW SIGLOS PRO UPDATES

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

merasade

PROBLEMS WITH NEW SIGLOS PRO UPDATES

Post by merasade »

Hi guys, I don't know what's the problem, but every time that I install a new update of Siglos Pro, they don't work in my laptop. last night I installed the new update 2.1.1.48, but every 5 or 10 minutes the program suddenly stop working. A message reads every time:

Microsoft visual C Runtime library
Runtime error
Program: C:\Program files
(X86)\Siglospro\Siglospro.exe
The application has requested... etc.
And then a second message:
Siglos karaoke professional: SiglosPro.exe - application error
The instruction at 0x00000000077D05D15 reference memory at 0x0000000000008. The memory couldn't be read.
And then the program crash.

I've been keeping in touch with technical support, and they are very kind, but my only solution is reinstall my old and functional 2.0.70 version.

Anybody could help me please?
Thank you!
Ernesto Mera
Could you help me please?
Thank you!
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Are you using the remote access? If no, please make sure that it is disabled in Remote Queue window. Also if you could email your database to [email protected] I would be able to investigate further.
merasade

Post by merasade »

Thank you Piotr, No I'm not using the Remote Queue. I'm ashamed with you for the inconvenience, cause, from the begining of new 2.1.1 updates I've sending many emails and you are treating me very good, but my problem still persist. I'm start to think if my problem resides on my computer, or the firewall or the antivirus. BUt thank you for your help and I'm gonna send you the information that you requested to me.
Thank you Piotr.
P.S I love Siglos and another Doblon programs that I have.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

I think we got it -- version 2.1.1.49 will be released later today.
merasade

Post by merasade »

Yes! It's working you did it man! Thank you Piotr! I downloaded and installed last night night I played 10 songs and worked very good. And I can updated my songs database. I’m very happy now! You’re a genius! Hail Doblon! Have a wonderfull day!

Ernesto Mera.