Batch converting to MP4

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

kevin

Batch converting to MP4

Post by kevin »

HI everyone,

new to this program, so far program works well.

I am trying to understand the batch file process. I have about 28,000 cdg and mp3 files to be converted to mp4, yes 56,000 files total.

when i select add folder (with all 56k files in it), the program freezes and must be closed and restarted, i have to manually add files, and then when i select using the shift and page down, if i highligh too many it will not add then, have to add about 20 at a time.

is this a none bug?

the whole batch thing interested me so i could add all files and leave the computer for the night or days.

thanks for any help
kevin
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

This is a lot of files :) I will see what might be the problem, but you may try dividing your files into smaller batches.
kevin

Post by kevin »

HI
it seems the max per selection is 442 files. weird number to be honest.

thank you for your help
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

I will see what might be the source of the problem, as basically the limit should be impossible to read. Will post here if I find anything.
Ron

Re: Batch converting to MP4

Post by Ron »

Was there ever a resolution found for this? I am using version 2.1.6; which seems to be the latest, but it is exhibiting this same behavior. Which is curious since this thread is almost 4 years old. I cannot seem to be able to "Add Folder" to the conversion list.