help

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

mahadley

help

Post by mahadley »

I need some one from Power Karaoke to contact me by email. Your email addresses you show on your website do not work. Have a problem.
adam

Post by adam »

Please try using [email protected] instead.
mahadley

problem with siglos pro

Post by mahadley »

Adam I have sent 4 emails to [email protected] and have not recieved a reply. I have tried all of the emails mentioned on your website www.powerkaraoke.com and have not recieved a reply. Going on three weeks now. Are you still in business???
adam

Post by adam »

What e-mail did you use to send e-mail messages from?
mahadley

help

Post by mahadley »

Adam I sent email using [email protected]. I don't want to post my personal on here. I had your personal email but when my hard drive died here a while back I lost it. I have had this happen before. I work on them and will take a newer one add a pert or two update it and load. You should have my info on file. I clicked on the icon on my desktop and cannot get it to work. I also subscribed to cdg+filter. It will not come up either. I have tried opening them in different place to no avail. When we moved may two years ago I lost the key. Need to get them working again or will use another player. I may be missing an update in Jan.
Mike Hadley
adam

Post by adam »

All your e-mails have been answered. However, you have specified a different "Reply to" address.

I recommend to renew Siglos Pro license, and install its latest release. Please visit "Renewals" section on Buy Now webpage to place an order.
country time karaoke

quick singers

Post by country time karaoke »

how do you delete names from quick singer window it only deletes singers with songe not singers with no songs
adam

Post by adam »

You may do this with "Remove empty singers" button located second from the bottom on the left side next to the list.
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

sorry Adam, that's not what he means.
if you add a singer, and when it's their turn they have left we delete the singer from the list but they still show up in the quick singer window with no dates or performances. they do NOT show up in the regular add singers dialog however.
the only way i have found to remove them is to add them to the rotation, add a song, then delete them from history in the add singer dialog, then remove them from the list.
edpsoul

Re: help

Post by edpsoul »

This is exactly what I needed. Worked like a charm. Thank you for posting this. I was able to assign a fake song to ALL of my non-performers, went into the history in the add a singer dialog and sorted by all of those that haven't performed. I was able to remove ALL in bulk. Thanks again.