Home Made Karaoke Videos...What Software? And How To?

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Vindieselwalker

Home Made Karaoke Videos...What Software? And How To?

Post by Vindieselwalker »

Hi everyone. I happen to love a lot of the 70's-80"s Canadian rock that simply is not available for purchase, or even in existence. I've tried to research making my own Karaoke Videos, starting with vocal removal software, and then the Karaoke creator software. I've tried the trial versions of a few, but has anyone had any success with these: Karaoke Builder Studio,MTU's KH Pro, or Power Karaoke CDG Creator? Then there's the vocal removal software: Audacity(tried it, don't care for the quality), Audio Tool Kit, Vogone, etc. So many reviews...mostly bad. I've seen quite a few decent home made ones on You tube, but most don't want to share their secrets. Can anyone help me with this? I'm not after 1 or 2 songs, but dozens or more, so Karaoke Version on line is out. Thanks, Mar
cdakaraoke

karaoke creation

Post by cdakaraoke »

I use karaoke cdg creator from here. It works pretty good. The vocal removal part I use a vst plugin called voicetrap. I use the voicetrap in wavosour and then import it into the powerkaraoke software. It isn't always perfect for removing vocals but you have a little more control and keep stereo imaging. It's usually a long process to get the soundtrack good enough but there is only so much you can do without having the original studio soundtrack.