Help With Remote Queue

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

zeeeman64

Help With Remote Queue

Post by zeeeman64 »

I have am trying to get the Remote Queue to work using the Enable Local Network Server and I cannot reach the song database with my phone using the URL provided in the settings. I tried adding port 6803 to my router but it states it is already being used by something but does not give specifics. I have read the setup document for the Remote Queue setup but am not getting anywhere. Does anyone have any detailed information on how to get this working? Thanks, Kenny
Paradigm Karaoke

Re: Help With Remote Queue

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

you should not have to add anything to your router. when you open the remote queue settings, it will show the full address to type in, make sure to include the :6803 at the end. (eg... 192.168.10.113:6803)
zeeeman64

Post by zeeeman64 »

I just receive a blank page with the IP address at the top. Nothing displays on my smart phone. I am using the Safari browser on an iPhone X.
adam

Post by adam »

If port 6803 is in use, you may change it to another value. Please click Settings button in Remote Queue dialog box to access the settings. Port can be adjusted on Local Network tab.
zeeeman64

Post by zeeeman64 »

What port would you suggest?
adam

Post by adam »

You may try using the next one. That is 6804.
zeeeman64

Post by zeeeman64 »

Even after changing the port, it still did not work. I finally figured it out and had to disable the Public Network settings in the Windows Firewall for Windows 10. Thanks for you help and quick responses! Much appreciated!
BeJimmieEmets

Help With Remote Queue

Post by BeJimmieEmets »

Id make sure to stop any vixen process running, then load Vixen again - maybe just in another folder, then try again. Im assuming this happens when you launch vixen, not when you are trying to load a sequence?