Support not responding to email

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Problem with upgrade

Support not responding to email

Post by Problem with upgrade »

I recently purchased an upgrade to the newest version. The old version worked fine without any problems. After installing the newer version I am having a problem getting it to open at all. I sent the following email to support but no one has answered.

Michael Barron <[email protected]>
Jul 20, 2019, 11:51 AM (4 days ago)
to support

I purchased upgrade today but when I try to open program I get "Updating data base in progress" "processing in progress" after a couple of minutes it disappears and when I click on the program again it keeps repeating the same thing and will not open. Program worked fine prior to trying to update.
adam

Re: Support not responding to email

Post by adam »

Your e-mail has been answered. Please check your spam folder.

Regarding the problems you are experiencing, please try running this registry script:

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/si ... efault.reg

Save the file on your computer using "Save page as" command in your Internet browser, and then run it with "Open with -> Registry Editor" command from right-click menu.

It should revert all settings to default. If it does not help please delete siglos.db file from My Documents/My Karaoke.

Should the problems persist, please disable "Live folders" in Song Database dialog box.
jackmarsion93

Re: Support not responding to email

Post by jackmarsion93 »

Thanks for sharing