Power Video Creator Questions!

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Power Video Creator Questions!

Post by Guest »

Can anyone help me with the following questions/points. I am not sure if some of these are bugs or if there is a workaround:

1) The bar on the left hand side of the screen (next to the audio waveform) won't scroll up and down when you hover the cursor over it and hold down the mouse button. It should move up and down the song but it doesn't. The only way to get it to do it is using the little arrow and the top and bottom.

2) It is possible to slide one word around to move its position (after it's been synched) but how can you select multiple words to move them all at the same time?

3) When I import a CD+G file into the software it resets all the video settings each time - why? The settings should stay as they are!

Thanks folks!
adam

Re: Power Video Creator Questions!

Post by adam »

Please see the following link for instruction on how to use the soundtrack panel:

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/help/karaok ... _panel.htm

Regarding your last question which settings in particular do you refer to?
zoomkaraoke

Post by zoomkaraoke »

Here is an example. I already have a project all saved and working well. When I go back to that project at a later date, the title screens I previously used have changed to the title screens in the default settings.

Also, is there a way to have some text which doesn't highlight/sweep, just static text, such as a Colour Key, i.e. Male Singer = BLUE TEXT etc.

Joe
zoomkaraoke

Post by zoomkaraoke »

Actually, here is a bug: when you re-open a project and make an edit and want to create the video file again, the destination where the file was previously saved (and the filename) have changed back to a default one. I want them to remain the same as when they were last saved.
adam

Post by adam »

Please specify the full name and version number of the program you have installed. You will find this information in Help -> About dialog box.