can't burn

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

blonde

can't burn

Post by blonde »

Ive checked to see if anyone else has asked this question but couldn't find one, I am sure someone probably did but I am just not seeing, sorry in advance for such a newbie question.

I used to use power karaoke creator and just yesterday bought power karaoke creator pro...
\I am having such a hard time, my files are mp3s and bin , they are in the same folder. they just will not burn I am pretty sure I am doing something really small but stupid can someone help, please

Thank you in advance
adam

Re: can't burn

Post by adam »

Please describe the problem with more details.

Post by Guest »

I think I have it narrowed to : my songs are saving as PK2 but even though I press create CD+G in the wizard, the CD+G are showing up, they only show as PK2

I have tried everything, I think I am probably doing something really silly but I can't figure out, and help will be greatly apprciated

Post by Guest »

How do I get my PK2 files into CDG files? and i have already been clicking on create CD+G

Please anyone??
adam

Post by adam »

Please use Create -> Create CD+G File command to create a CDG file.

Post by Guest »

I do click create CD+G
I've gotten it so I am creating CDG's but they won't burn on the burner even power karaoke burner....

Post by Guest »

I have been emailing support but it takes forever to get a reply and I seem to be getting the same response telling me to do the same thing, Is it possible to get a refund, does anyone know? Because $83 is a bit much for something that doesn't work... Sorry for the rant
adam

Post by adam »

What exactly do you mean by "forever"? Did you describe your actions, and did you provide a detailed description of the problem you were experiencing? Regarding a refund, please contact [email protected] directly.