Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Holler

Post by Holler »

I will put it through the paces.

:)
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Version 1.2.11 has been released today. As usual you may download it from http://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/si ... asetup.exe.

We have completely redesigned rotation management. Now you will have full control over rotation, with two operating modes: rotation and playlist. Help file has also been added.

Other more important changes include:

* Added silence skipping at the beginning and at the end of CD+G songs (Settings/KJ)
* Fixed file matching rule bug
* Added KAR and MID formats to database import dialog box
* Added keyboard shortcuts
* Fixed tons of other bugs and problems

As always we await your comments.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

There was a problem with database upgrade -- if you were getting 'Cannot open song database' error, then please re-download and install again.
ltprod

New Help file

Post by ltprod »

Hey Guys,

Where's the new help file? Still having problems importing songs and finding them with the search function. :(
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

It looks like the new file was not compiled into the build. Here it is:

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/SiglosPro.chm
Karaoke Aussie

Post by Karaoke Aussie »

is it possible to add in a float on top option? because all your windows are in their own popup boxes i sometimes accidently click between them. and if i have another program running it brings it to the foreground. would be nice to lock it to the foreground to stop this from happening. maybe to stop this from happening you could create a resizeable backround image that can display full screen behind all the popup windows instead of the float on top option.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Keep on top is a good suggestion -- thanks!
Karaoke Aussie

Post by Karaoke Aussie »

Ok....

So you have added the keyboard shortcuts... But you havent told us what they are!!

So I've worked out these ones
F5 - Start/Go to Next
F6 - Add Singer
F7 - Song Database
F8 - Import Songs

Not sure if you added any other ones but these additions are awesome!! i hate using the mouse during a show cause its too deadly. during a show i try to stay to keyboard use only. so I'm loving the new buttons. You Rock!!
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

They are listed in the help file I have posted links above. They are:

F5
Start song / Go to next song

Ctrl+F5
Restart playing song

F6
Add Singer

F7
Song Database

F8
Import Songs
sho_Vah

support?

Post by sho_Vah »

Is there a place to post for support for the beta 1.2.12?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

You may post here, or you may email us.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

New build (I hope the last beta) will be released tomorrow. We hope to have the ready-to-sell product next week.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Siglos Karaoke Professional build 1.2.13 has been released today. I hope it to be the final Beta, and if we do not find any showstoppers, we plan an official release next week.

You may download current version from:

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/si ... asetup.exe

Most important things added or modified are:

* Rotation is now autosaved in case of system crash
* Decreased song loading time
* Added 'Always On Top' to View menu
* Added 'History Options' to Add Singer
* List font and selected/disabled colors are changeable in Settings/KJ
* Scrolling text settings are added to Settings/KJ
* Fixed 'Move To Next' not working in some cases
* Added Preview refresh time to Settings
* Preview is resizeable
* Added sorting to lists in Add Singer dialog box

I am looking forward to your comments. We cannot implement all your suggestions at once, but we try, and we will keep to improve the software as it is released.
Kikki08

Siglos Karaoke Professional

Post by Kikki08 »

I have the Siglos Karaoke Player, but the Beta Professional version is giving me trouble already. I'm unable to import songs into the database. Maybe it has something to do with my being on my home network and importing from another computer. But, I doubt it because it loads playlists from the other computer. No matter how I sort or what filters I use no songs are imported. Beta looks like a great program if I could just get past this glitch.
admin
Admin

Re: Siglos Karaoke Professional

Post by admin »

Kikki08 wrote:I have the Siglos Karaoke Player, but the Beta Professional version is giving me trouble already. I'm unable to import songs into the database. Maybe it has something to do with my being on my home network and importing from another computer. But, I doubt it because it loads playlists from the other computer. No matter how I sort or what filters I use no songs are imported. Beta looks like a great program if I could just get past this glitch.
Is the program finding any files and not matching the fields, or it does not see files at all?