Siglos Karaoke Professional Beta

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

advgamer

Resize the windows?

Post by advgamer »

I would like to be able to resize the windows. I have to adjust Display to smaller size to see the Add button in the Add Singer window. Is this possible to resize the window? Also, what is the price of the progam and where to purchase? Onced purchased is it possible to have a black background, no pictures?
Thank you
Last edited by advgamer on Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
advgamer

ZIPS Warning?

Post by advgamer »

There is a WARNING attached to the zip part when you are adding files. What is the warning for? I want to be able to use the program with my zips (cdg+mp3). Could it harm my zip files?
Thank you
admin
Admin

Re: Resize the windows?

Post by admin »

advgamer wrote:I would like to be able to resize the windows. I have to adjust Display to smaller size to see the Add button in the Add Singer window. Is this possible to resize the window? Also, what is the price of the progam and where to purchase? Onced purchased is it possible to have a black background, no pictures?
Thank you
You may resize Preview window (make sure you use version 1.2.13).

The price will be $99 and it will be available for sale at the end of this week. And yes, you may choose to have black background -- go to Display and select Solid background.
admin
Admin

Re: ZIPS Warning?

Post by admin »

advgamer wrote:There is a WARNING attached to the zip part when you are adding files. What is the warning for? I want to be able to use the program with my zips (cdg+mp3). Could it harm my zip files?
Thank you
I do not know what are you referring to. Does Siglos display the warning? Or is it something else?
advgamer

Post by advgamer »

Siglos displays the warning.
Siglos karaoke/Recorder is not set as a default player for karaoke file types. Would you like to define file assocations now?

Yes

Settings
.zip(zipped MP3+G files) --WARNING: not recommened

Settings General will get you there too.
Last edited by advgamer on Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
advgamer

Resize the windows?

Post by advgamer »

I can resize the window where the song plays.
The window titled Add Singer, I cannot see past the area where the radio buttons are that you check. Add song from the database Add CD Track Add file
There is a another box down there with the word scrolling.
The Add button is below that.
I have to change my display settings to see it. If I could drag the corner of that Add Singer window just a little I could see that Add button.
I want to resize Add Singer window.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

advgamer wrote:Siglos displays the warning.
Siglos karaoke/Recorder is not set as a default player for karaoke file types. Would you like to define file assocations now?

Yes

Settings
.zip(zipped MP3+G files) --WARNING: not recommened

Settings General will get you there too.
OK, I get it now. If you select it Siglos will start when you double-click any ZIP file, even if it is not a karaoke archive. So this is why the warning is there.
admin
Admin

Re: Resize the windows?

Post by admin »

advgamer wrote:I can resize the window where the song plays.
The window titled Add Singer, I cannot see past the area where the radio buttons are that you check. Add song from the database Add CD Track Add file
There is a another box down there with the word scrolling.
The Add button is below that.
I have to change my display settings to see it. If I could drag the corner of that Add Singer window just a little I could see that Add button.
I want to resize Add Singer window.
What screen resolution are you using? Siglos Pro requires 1024x768.
advgamer

Post by advgamer »

Okay, I like to use 800x600. Sometimes I can grab the corner of a window and move it just enough to see what is down there. This is a nice player. Thank you for the quick replys.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

advgamer wrote:Okay, I like to use 800x600. Sometimes I can grab the corner of a window and move it just enough to see what is down there. This is a nice player. Thank you for the quick replys.
I will check if there is anything that can be done about it, but I guess 1024x768 is minimum res.
Karaoke Aussie

Post by Karaoke Aussie »

to display a bit more on screen you can also try changing your skin to Iconic Small. this will give you a bit more room
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

We have released version 2.1.14 of Siglos Karaoke Professional. The download link has not changed:

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/si ... asetup.exe

We hope to have the final version live on Friday -- we need to make a webpage and update the help file (help in 2.1.14 is not up to date, unfortunately).

We added even more features, just to name the few:

* 'Add and continue' button added to Add Singer dialog
* It is possible to remove songs and singers from history
* Added additional prompt when adding singer already in the database
* Added time column selectors in KJ Settings
* Added venue support
* Added 'Goto next starts new song'
* Fade-out defined in 'Settings/General' works when using 'Goto next'
* Double-clicking a singer on rotation list opens 'Add Song' dialog
* Added 'Add Singer' list font size modifier to KJ Settings
* Added small version of 'Add Singer' so it works on 800x600 screen

We will be testing the software till Friday, so if you find any problems please let me know. We will not add any new features, but any ideas you have will be put on the list of things to do.
findkld

Playlist/Rotation screen

Post by findkld »

one suggestion I would appreciate to be able to do, is to resize P/R screen (all sreens). And have it save on exit. So next time it's opened it's all set and ready to roll. (Good job powerkaraoke, very good programs you have here) Thanks kevin. :lol:
findkld

fri.

Post by findkld »

Hope to see ya friday.
[/b]
findkld

Playlist/Rotation screen

Post by findkld »

Sorry P/R screen does save on exit.Just the singer, artist/title, center divider bar does not stay the same.