CONVERT VLC/FLV/AVI/MP4 INTO CDG & BIN FILES

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

kuraokieidol

CONVERT VLC/FLV/AVI/MP4 INTO CDG & BIN FILES

Post by kuraokieidol »

I've searched the world and can't find anything. Tried power karaoke but to no avail. everything and anything can be converted but i can't find anything that would convert or rip VLC / FLV/ AVI into CDG or BIN. I seem to be able to find the opposite. I have some awesome Karaoke songs that i have downloaded off Youtube and want to put them on CDG disc, does anyone no what i can do or does Power Karaoke have the software for me to purchase to do this.[/b]
adam

Post by adam »

I'm sorry, but such a conversion is not possible.
Art

Re: CONVERT VLC/FLV/AVI/MP4 INTO CDG & BIN FILES

Post by Art »

Like you, i have the same problem. Plenty of AVI and MP4 videos but u need those converted to CD+G or ZIP files and there's nothing out there that does this conversion. There's everything out there that does the complete opposite of what i need. Winamp does NOT play AVI or MP4 formats. Winamp plays my CD+G but won't play AVI or MP4.
Though my AVI and MP4 do play out of my laptop, i don't know what's or where it's playing them from and music sounds distorted and bad. Makes my system sound like my speakers are bad. Can anyone suggest me something other than get rid of the AVI and MP4 video music?
What i need is like Winamp comes with "Pacemaker" to lower the songs key or go up a key for singers. That's what i need for AVI and MP4 songs. Art