How to physically run a Karaoke Show

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

rc

second monitor

Post by rc »

Thanks
That is good to know. I will order the professional for additional $50. It's worth it to have this option.
I just glad you came up with another option.
Thanks for your expertise
RC
edwynawhite

Re: How to physically run a Karaoke Show

Post by edwynawhite »

I have my first show coming up soon and I have a setup question also. When I play karaoke tracks I get 'PowerKaraoke presents' plus the track name appearing on the singers screen and this covers some of the lyrics. What do I have to do so only the song lyrics appear on the singers screen?
adam

Post by adam »

Please do the following:

1. Enable slideshow as a background in Settings/Display.
2. Disable 'Overlay fill-in videos and visualizations' option in Settings/KJ. cont.
3. Make sure fill-ins playlist is empty.
Grinch

Using dual extended screen

Post by Grinch »

I am using a flat screen through hdmi to extend my desktop as a singer screen but when the screen appears it only shows a smaller screen box in upper left corner. If I try to make it bigger it flashes back and forth from full screen to small screen until I let go. So to explain I position mouse in lower right corner trying to drag to make the singer screen larger. But it will either extend only 2/3 of the screen not all the way to the bottom
adam

Post by adam »

Please try to change a video renderer in File -> Settings -> Display.
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

i know what he is talking about Adam, this happens when trying to go full screen with the tv at 1080p
there are 2 ways around it
1) lower the tv resolution to 720p (which is still high def)
2) close all windows except the player itself and then go full screen.

if any of the other windows are open, it will prevent the lyric screen from going full size at 1080p.
i believe Hornet also has this issue, as do i.
flowersofdoom

Re: setting up dual monitor

Post by flowersofdoom »

adam wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:19 am
rc wrote:i just set up the siglos player/ recorder
I have done all the steps to extend my monitor and I'm able to drag the lyrics to the LCD tv.
But I want to be able to work the player from my laptop viewing the lyrics, player, and song list as well. I can't see the lyrics monitor from where I have my laptop.
Is there a way to post the lyrics on my laptop and TV monitor?
If so how do it get there.
I'm afraid this option (to have the preview of the lyrics on the operator panel) is available in Siglos Karaoke Professional only.
Can someone show me how to configure a second smaller preview of the lyrics view appear on my first monitor? My second monitor has the defaul singers/lyric view. Right now, I can't see lyrics from where my DJ booth is and I'd like that little inlay.

I have Siglos Karaoke Professional.
adam

Post by adam »

Please click a small button with a monitor icon located under Details button in Rotation dialog box.