Start "Fill_In" from the beginning

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

hornet59

Start "Fill_In" from the beginning

Post by hornet59 »

Not sure if others are experiencing the same problem, but I started noticing that my Karaoke Pro doesn't play my fill-in playlist from the beginning when the program starts. I have the "Advance to next song on fill-in playlist every time fill-in is activated" unchecked. Since I have the "Initiate fill-in playback on program start" checked the next time I start KP the fill-in should start at the top of the list, but it doesn't. Anyone else having this problem?
Paradigm Karaoke

Re: Start "Fill_In" from the beginning

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

do you also have the "randomize" box checked on the fill in list?
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

No it's not checked. Is it happening to you Paradigm?
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

**UPDATE**

I'm confused now, one of my laptop will play the fill-in from the beginning of the list even though I have the "Advance to next song on fill-in playlist every time fill-in is activated" checked. :shock: On my backup laptop it never plays from the beginning whether I have the "Advance to next song on fill-in playlist every time fill-in is activated" checked or not. I compared both laptops and used the same settings without much success. Both run on Windows 10, plenty of RAM, and plenty of power. I tried using the reset script and even uninstalled and reinstalled KP, but no luck. Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I'm using version 15 of SKP.

I'll keep working on this problem and will post updates when something changes.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

UPDATE 2

Okay, I'm officially an idiot :shock: :roll: !n Looking over the settings I completely overlooked unchecking the "On new session start fill-in playback from the next song" box. Now it plays the fill-in from the beginning every time I start SKP.