Loss of player rotation when rotation selected

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Alberta Redneck

Loss of player rotation when rotation selected

Post by Alberta Redneck »

I have been using version 2.0.23 version for several years. I'm retired and on a fixed income so I use it mainly for volunteer work at seniors homes. I never had this problem before. Now when I add several songs in the first singers list then go to the second singer it will play all the songs for the first singer before going to the second singer. This makes it hard for me and my wife entertaining our friends in the seniors homes.
What have is set wrong? The button is selected beside rotation
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Reverting back to default might fix this problem. If Adam or Piotr can post the link for the reset it would be appreciated. Before you reset KP back to default, either take screen shots of your current settings or write down what your settings are. This is to help you put KP back to where you had it all set up. This reset normally cures a lot of problems that suddenly pops up for whatever reason.

On a side note: Adam is it possible to setup a section on your website that has all of your program's reset to default programs? If this is setup, anyone can access the reset program whenever they need it.
adam

Re: Loss of player rotation when rotation selected

Post by adam »

Alberta Redneck wrote:I have been using version 2.0.23 version for several years. I'm retired and on a fixed income so I use it mainly for volunteer work at seniors homes. I never had this problem before. Now when I add several songs in the first singers list then go to the second singer it will play all the songs for the first singer before going to the second singer. This makes it hard for me and my wife entertaining our friends in the seniors homes.
What have is set wrong? The button is selected beside rotation
Please try running this registry script:

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/si ... efault.reg

It should revert all settings to default. If it does not help please delete siglos.db file from My Documents/My Karaoke.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Alberta Redneck did resetting Karaoke Pro to default clear up your problem?