Siglos Professional won't open after Windows 10 update

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

finewine033

Siglos Professional won't open after Windows 10 update

Post by finewine033 »

Microsftt installed updates to Windows 10 on Friday, and since the updates, I cannot get my Siglos Professional program to open. Anyone else having this problem?
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

My KP runs just fine even after the update to Win 10. Try running this script, it will revert all settings back to default, but first create a backup of your settings by clicking on settings then KJ then click on tools (bottom right corner) then select save settings. Save this file to someplace like your desktop. Run the script then go back to settings then drill down to tools again and select load settings.

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/si ... efault.reg

Running the script will clear up some problems that KP runs into every once in a while.

Please let us know if the script fixed your problem
arpiper

karaoke professional fails after windows 10 update

Post by arpiper »

tried your register fix and it didn't help
adam

Post by adam »

There is currently 2.0.69 version available for download in Downloads section of PowerKaraoke website. Please download it and install.
jhakala1963

creaters update

Post by jhakala1963 »

After upgrading to the windows 10 creater update, I had to upgrade siglos to version 2069. It wouldn't open without the siglos update. In case others don't know yet.
Fran_Halen

Re: creaters update

Post by Fran_Halen »

jhakala1963 wrote:After upgrading to the windows 10 creater update, I had to upgrade siglos to version 2069. It wouldn't open without the siglos update. In case others don't know yet.

Same with me. It would open for a moment and then crash until I downloaded the 2.0.69 update. Everything seems to be running ok now.
Neil Stewart

Crashing in Windows 10 Creator

Post by Neil Stewart »

I had the same problem. Crashing on loading. Now uploading new version and seems to be fine. It's still processing the database, so not sure yet whether all is well.
LBowman84

Re: Siglos Professional won't open after Windows 10 update

Post by LBowman84 »

What stinks is the fact that nothing fixes this besides having to pay for updates, which I don't have the money to do at the moment. So meanwhile, I'm screwed.