Music Won't Match Singing When Recording Plays

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

[email protected]

Music Won't Match Singing When Recording Plays

Post by [email protected] »

I am trying to record myself singing. It has worked fine in the past but suddenly has gone haywire. I sing to the karaoke music, matching the words to the music. I play the recording and have to adjust it so they match. Sounds fine so I process it. The recorded output comes nowhere near being in time. I go back and try again. Everything matches until the output plays. Then NOTHING matches again. How do I fix this?
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

So you are saying that when you play preview in Audio Processor everything sounds good, but then the final file is off?
tryingcake

Re:

Post by tryingcake »

Piotr wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:40 am So you are saying that when you play preview in Audio Processor everything sounds good, but then the final file is off?

Was a resolution found for this? This is my problem, but not on every song. And some songs I can't get it to match in the processor, either. Most of the time it is perfect. I'm changing keys if that is part of the problem.

It's hit and miss.
adam

Re: Music Won't Match Singing When Recording Plays

Post by adam »

Please e-mail an example of a song you are having problems with to [email protected].