Exporting songs

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Dana48457

Exporting songs

Post by Dana48457 »

I like to print out song list of some of my singers and have in the past about once a year. I tried to print out a new one for a couple of singers and they export ok but I am not seeing the key change anywhere like it uses to be. Am I missing something in a setting or has that been eliminated in the latest versions???
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

i just tried it on ver .45 and it's showing for me.
perhaps it imported incorrectly to your spreadsheet program?
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

I imported to both office xl and open office and It is not show anywhere that I can find it and both spread sheets are a mess hard to read with different parts of title in different columns I could get it faster by just calling up the history and typing it out than I could by using what I get and trying to clean it up Wish the key change was in the singers history that shows when adding song and then be able to copy and paste that onto a spread sheet or even a text doc.
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

deleted and reinstalled and got it working like it had in the past but still like my Idea as mentioned above being able to print just like the add new song with the added key change in it. hope they can take a look at that would be a whole lot neater. Thank for your help.
Paradigm Karaoke

i'm not following your last post at all.
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

What I am saying is it would be know to show Key change on each song in the window where you click on to add a song for a singer that already has a history and you just chose from his song history. Then with that added you have the singers history of all of his or her songs in that window. Now if I could just print that window it would make the song list for the singer just as I see it in his or her history. Even if it could be copied and then paste in order to print it out. hope this helps clear it up.
Paradigm Karaoke

ok i think i understand and agree.

in the add singer/song dialog, have the history show the key (and in my mind tempo) adjustment used for that song.
i have always thought a clickable menu for those as well. that way when a singer gets done and says "next time can we bring it down 1 more?" we can go in to "add singer/song", click o that song, and adjust it in the history window itself permanently.

then, if i am understanding you correctly, have a button directly in that dialog window along the lines of "export this singers history" and have it directly export avoiding the extra steps of sorting them in the "export history" window.
just direct exporting.
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

Bingo Now you get what I am saying and I think this would be wonderful and look so much nicer than what I print out now. You state it so much better than I do but that is what I was trying to say would love to see this added to a future version.
Paradigm Karaoke

here is what i'm picturing
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

I will add this to the list of things to do :)
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

Piotr, This is great is there away at the same time that we could print out what we are seeing in the singer's history as it shows, to make a very clean history list? Thanks, you guys are the tops.
Paradigm Karaoke

Piotr wrote:I will add this to the list of things to do :)
Awesome Piotr!! and the same could be done for the tempo as well.
you add user suggestions more than any other software and it shows in the product.
best customer service in the business!