Lagging Lyrics with Visualizations

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Demodave

Lagging Lyrics with Visualizations

Post by Demodave »

I found a minor issue that when using the new visualizations for the background, the lyrics will lag. The lyrics will scroll along, then jump ahead to catch up....scroll along, then jump ahead to catch up. Changing the background back to a solid color, gradient, or picture slideshow fixes the issue.

I don't think it should be my machine. This is running on a brand new Dell XPS 15 with a Core i9 processor, 32 gigs of RAM, and nVidia video card.
hornet59

Re: Lagging Lyrics with Visualizations

Post by hornet59 »

Demodave

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with the visualizations, but have you tried it on different laptops? I just tried it on two different laptops and both work just fine. I'm thinking your laptop may not be able to handle the visualizations. Personally I just use a plain black background or if it's a party I will take pictures and use the pictures as background for my karaoke. Although I have to admit, it sometimes backfires. The singers would rather look at the pictures than the words LOL. So anyway, although it looks like your laptop has plenty of get up an go I would suggest you try it on a different laptop and see if it makes a difference. Maybe it's a setting or two that would need adjustment. Let us know what happens.