Siglos syncing problems

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

josephahern

Siglos syncing problems

Post by josephahern »

I am just noticing that when I play mp3-g (cdg and mp3,) free pair or zip file, on the computer in my office I have a syncing problem. Since I almost exclusively deal with bin files on that computer, I guess I didn't notice before. The problem is like the word syncing gets stuck for a split second, then runs to catch up, sometimes filling several words instantaneously. This happens on songs I created and songs ripped, or converted, from a store cdg.

Problematic files played on my laptop do not have the problem

Bins or AVI's do not have the problem

If I convert the same problematic pair to bin, or AVI, (or KMA-oops) there is no syncing problem. (KMA from Songverter demo)

Do I need a codec or something on my office computer??
Piotr
Admin

Re: Siglos syncing problems

Post by Piotr »

Which software are you using? If this is Siglos -- have you tried reverting settings to default (there is a button for that in Settings window). Also have you tried to disable video enhancements like increased resolution?
josephahern

Re: Siglos syncing problems

Post by josephahern »

Siglos 2
Thank you so much for the suggestion to revert to default. That did the trick.
I did afterwards switch between standard and enhanced video renderer without there being a problem
I usually choose solid color background and it seems to slip out of that (without the syncing problem) not sure what's going on there but no biggie.
Don't know what setting I was going with that caused the problem, but going back to default seemed to fix it.