skipping singers since version 2.2.1.28

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

SnakeRiverKaraoke

skipping singers since version 2.2.1.28

Post by SnakeRiverKaraoke »

Since I installed version 2.2.1.28 the program skips the next singer unless I stop the song before it ends. I have tried changing all the settings I thought would affect this but nothing seems to fix the The description of the update says nothing about this fix.
adam

Re: skipping singers since version 2.2.1.28

Post by adam »

There is currently a new release of the program available in Downloads section. It is 2.2.1.30.
KJ Tech

Post by KJ Tech »

Did you find the solution for this. I am having the same issue on version 2.4.0.1

Post by Guest »

I'm also having this same issue. It's a pain in the bum though thankfully I usually keep an eye on it but if I'm being asked something i can easily miss a song that skipped. I'm now debating back tracking to a much earlier version but not sure how it will affect the remote cueing side of the program.
karaokegod73

Post by karaokegod73 »

I'm suddenly having this issue. I've been using the version I'm on (2.4.0.1) for a little while and it worked fine until tonight.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Can you please try this build and see if the problem persists?

https://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/2 ... -setup.exe

If it still does not work correctly please send us a log file and your database.
karaokegod73

Post by karaokegod73 »

I have a probable cause in mind. I enabled "skip silence" at end of songs and while there were no immediate issues, they began with the next time I started using the software. I will try turning it back off and see if anything changes.
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

I found that if you click start before the ! shows up, the song will end shortly after starting and go to the next singer. I don't know what's causing it, but it still happens on 2.4.0.1.