Cdg power creator pro

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Dana48457

Cdg power creator pro

Post by Dana48457 »

I have had this for a while and just never learned to use it right. I am bound and determined to learn this and leave KBS. I have a song entered and synced looks good when I build it now. I have a custom slide or clip art that I used in KBS I took the same artwork into MSOffice PowerPoint and made a new slide Jpeg for my intro in CDG power creator pro I got the slide in and in the preview window it looks really good. crisp and clear but when I put it into the cdg and build a song the intro slide is very very poor. all doted and color are nowhere near what they look like. I have spent two days trying different settings and following what I could find on building your own but nothing seems to work I love your other products and want to learn and use this but I need to get the intro and outro to work and show as the are built not like a child coloring picture with different colors. There were a set of videos that were made on using KBS and that worked wonderfully and I have found a few on youtube on this program but nothing on custom building slides to use that are of a good quality Thank you.
Dana48457

Re: Cdg power creator pro

Post by Dana48457 »

also tried inserting as an event, came out the same way very poor graphics. There should be someone to had this before and after the song where it is clear and the colors match.
adam

Re: Cdg power creator pro

Post by adam »

CD+G graphics are limited to 300x216 resolution and 16 colors. It is not possible to insert high resolution image without a quality loss.