Remote Queue & Runtime Error

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

whittonspawn

Remote Queue & Runtime Error

Post by whittonspawn »

Hello, I purchased the latest update today for Siglos Karaoke Pro. Unfortunately if I update to the latest version I still get a Runtime Error. I’m stuck in version 2.2.1.2. Now the remote Queue won’t populate any songs at all even with a successful connection. I only can see the menu. When I update to version 2.3.4.3 The remote queue will work but again I get the Runtime error and have to revert the older version. I know I’m a lone wolf in this because of my large database but can you please give it another look or at least give me a way to use the remote in the older version? I have been your loyal customer for many years and I really need this. I’s my bread and butter. Thanks
adam

Re: Remote Queue & Runtime Error

Post by adam »

Please install the latest release of the program, and run "File -> Reset to default values" command. Should the problem persist, please contact [email protected] directly.
whittonspawn

Post by whittonspawn »

I'm Still having this issue. I've sent everything you asked for even a video producing the error. Have you guys found a fix. I'm stuck reverting back to version 2.2.1.2 without the remote request working. Thanks.
adam

Post by adam »

Please do the following:

1. Run the program
2. Click in the program main window
3. Press Ctrl+Shift+L
4. Message "Log enabled" should appear
5. Restart the program
6. Follow the actions leading to the problem
7. Exit the program
8. Go to My Documents (or Documents on Vista) -- you will find "sigloslog.txt" file there. Please email it to [email protected] together with the problem description.