DVD BURNING

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

siskin

DVD BURNING

Post by siskin »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been trying to make a karaoke DVD, the first run I unzipped eight songs and did a test run ,I was very happy with the result, the next run was with sixty songs result was, error, I did it again with a new blank DVD result =(completed successfully),that is until I played it on a DVD player, my player said no disc inserted so I did another burn using the same DVD and the result was ok except I had no sound, I did a further three disks and all came up with no sound. Powerkaraoke CD burner works fine every time ,. Powerkaraoke DVD has not seemed to work for me, only on the first run with settings in default mode. MY DVD burners =, ATAPI DVD A DH20A1P---------and---- [please do not post unlock codes]ST DVDRRW -GCA-4164B . I have also tried to burn in the lowest speed with the same result, I am now at a loss on what to do ,can you please advise me, monty.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I am moving this thread to Bugs forum.

Please start Karaoke DVD Burner and press Ctrl+SHIFT+L . The folder that will open should contain kardvdlog.txt file -- it is a log file for the program. Please email it to us. It will allow us to diagnose the problem.
siskin

DVD BURNING

Post by siskin »

I dont know how many times i have to E/mail you about not being able to create a DVD , it would be nice if you would reply just to one of them.Like Kjrew1 I have done all of that also. I have been here 4 days trying to work it out : :twisted: :evil: :x :? As I HAVE STATED IN PAST E/MAILS MY DVD PLAYER PLAYS ALL KARAOKE IN CDG MADE WITH YOUR SOFTWARE , EITHER BLANK OR NO SOUND OR ERROR.
siskin

BURNING

Post by siskin »

SORRY WHAT I MENT TO SY IN MY LAST POST THAT BURNING DVD WAS EITHER BLANK ,, ERROR OR NO SOUND.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I am sorry for delayed response on the forum. I understand you have received an answer via email?

Post by Guest »

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:51 am Post subject: burning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had this so called Karaoke DVD burning software for at least a month, i have tried to burn as little 8 songs at the lowest speed with different writers-- i get error`s AND ( burned successfully) , but i have not yet found a DVD player that is able to play them , i have spent hours of time trying to get this to work, ( even with an untainted machine) and still no joy.) all this should have been ironed out and put to the most stringent test before going to market. I am NOT a happy chappy and will be demanding a refund if no quick cure is found , i have spent far to much time with it, They say it WORKS WITH ANY DVD --- Not on your nelly. I would like to see it work with just one machine. Some other products work well , i know " i have used them , but this one product may or could become costly for for the company if it is spread across the network as a dud . Other software may be looked upon as the same.