program crashes

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

tngmstr

program crashes

Post by tngmstr »

Seems no matter what I am doing, loading sound track, syncing lyrics and even lead vocal removal... the program crashes. It will even crash if I open the program, close the wizard and do nothing else with it!

First I get a small error window entilted "Karaoke CD+G Creator Pro" that states "Error: cannot access preview file."

Shortly after closing that I get a "Microsoft C++ Runitme Library" error that states...
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Fil...
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I downloaded the new codec, didnt help. I uninstalled, deleted the program folder and reinstalled, no help. Any suggestions?

ps... version 2.2.6
adam

Post by adam »

Are you using the demo or the unlocked program? This error is usually experienced when invalid unlock code is used to unlock the software.
tngmstr

Post by tngmstr »

I downloaded it from powerkaraoke.com, a demo. I haven't bought anything yet. I am a registered user of Siglos Karaoke Player/Recorder and I'm looking for a cd+g editor, one that doesn't crash!
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

What you describe is a typical behavior of using incorrect unlock code in Karaoke CD+G Creator. Please contact us and we will send you a script to reset the registration information, so you can enjoy the trial.