Karaoke Pro Rotation Mode

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

hornet59

Karaoke Pro Rotation Mode

Post by hornet59 »

I just found another bug in Karaoke Pro. In the Rotation mode if a song is playing and you select another song in the playlist and click on the yellow star to make the song next. Karaoke Pro will place it at the very top of the list and when the current song that is playing is finished, it will kick out the song that you wanted to play next and in it's place you will have the song that was just playing. This doesn't happen in the Playlist mode :shock:
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

This seems to work as expected for me. Which version are you using?
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

I am using the current version 1.2.70

If Singer A was singing a song and in the singers playlist I had Singer B then Singer C then Singer D and I wanted to place Singer D to be the next singer, I would highlight Singer D then click on the yellow star, the song would be placed at the top of the list, above the current song that is being played. When the current song ends, Singer D's song would be removed and the song that was just playing would be next again. :?:
Last edited by hornet59 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Were you working in the playlist view from the beginning of the session, or did you switch from rotation view?
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

I switched from playlist mode to rotation mode
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

UPDATE! UPDATE!

I'm not sure what's going on, but everything is working the way it used to be. I no longer have any of the problem that I previously described. Thanks for your help Piotr. I'm at a lost for words as far as why things was happening the way it was.

You can delete this post