Crash when importing MP3 or your sample PKD file

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

pditto76

Crash when importing MP3 or your sample PKD file

Post by pditto76 »

I can not get this utility to work. It keeps saying it has encountered problems and has to close. This utility seems to be exactly what I am looking for, but I can not get it to work at all...:( Ihave downloaded the most recent Power Karaoke Plus v1.1.16, with WXP and all required OS updates, but can not get it to work. Please help. :cry:
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Can you tell me if the file crashes when you try to read MP3 file with or without lyrics entered? Also does the progress bar with 'Scanning file' appears or the crash occurs before it is displayed?

Which version of DirectX is installed on your system?
another newbie

crashing power karaoke

Post by another newbie »

I am also experiencing the same problem. I can import the MP3 and the lyrics. I also seem to be able to match the lyrics to the music, but when I click DONE the application closes. I am using Win XP and have DirectX 8
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I would suggest you to upgrade your DirectX to version 9 -- it should fix your problem. Also please download version 1.1.16b of our software -- we have fixed a small bug introduced in version 1.1.15 that might have been causing crash after the synchronization.