2 bugs found

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Xtoffe

2 bugs found

Post by Xtoffe »

I've just downloaded power video karaoke 1.1.6.
Now there 's 2 bugs : When i import Kar files , all the accentueted caracters (like é à è ê ) etc are replacede by a square. Ithink it has to do with the codepoage.
Ive tried to change the codepage in the preferences from system default to something else but it doesn't change anything.

The second bug is : when i import kar files i ve the lyrics and timings but when i change something in the lyrics to correct a mistake , all timings are gone ....

Please correct this as soon as possible because i' dont have the old version anymore and i can' t work anymore.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I am sorry for the problem -- we have fixed the import problem and will be uploading version 1.1.16b in a couple of minutes.

But I am not sure about the second bug -- we have not been able to reproduce it. Can you please give me little more information?

I would suggest you to request support using email -- sometimes it is possible to miss a post on the forum, while we try respond to emails ASAP.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Build 1.1.16b is ready to download:

http://www.powerkaraoke.net/download/po ... esetup.exe

still have the problem with "ä" "ü" &quo

Post by Guest »

Hello,

the caracter set for german language ist not correct in powervideokaraoke. My "ö", "ä", "ß" and so on are shown as strange signs. It worked in the version before x.16

Thank you for your help !

Greetings.

Michael.
Xtoffe

Post by Xtoffe »

Thank you very much !!!
it works now.
Great job .

The second bug has gone too . May be a side effect from the first.

I still have 2 sugesstions to make the use of your program more user friendly .

1St a button "add Soundtrack" in the toolbar.

Second : When you import Kar file why dont you put as default value, the name of the kar file for the video output name file and for the name of the project? (of may be the name of the sounbdtrack file).Most of the time they are composed with the singer name + songtilte name.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Michael,

Have you tried version 1.1.16b? I have tested these characters: "ö", "ä", "ß" and they appeared properly. Or are you having problems with your old PKD files loaded in the new version?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Version 1.1.16c should load every PKD file from previous versions properly. There might have been problems with intermediate versions that used MBCS for international characters.
mp3_nicky

Post by mp3_nicky »

Hello,

thank you !!!

Everything works great now. The newest powervideokaraoke shows all my lyrics correctly now.

Greetings.

Michael.