Time offset is bad!

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

James36330

Time offset is bad!

Post by James36330 »

Hi. Just started using the program and i have a problem. When i go to record a song it starts off 5 seconds into the song. So every song i try to record sounds like i'm 5 whole seconds behind. The sound and lyrics on screen are fine but when i go to record it comes out 5 seconds behind. I've tried to adjust via settings. But 5 seconds too much to adjust. any help is greatly appreciated
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Please try disabling 'Skip silence in the beginning of the song' in Settings/KJ and see if that helps.
Rion

Post by Rion »

There isn't such an option in Karaoke Video Maker, or is it?
adam

Post by adam »

No, there is not.
Rion

Post by Rion »

So what is he exactly talking about? o.0
Is there a program for making Karaoke which has such an option? Since for now, this bug appears in every single karaoke I make. Or do I have to cut the video manually?
adam

Post by adam »

James36330 refers to Siglos.

Regarding Karaoke Video Creator, you need to edit the audio soundtrack in a external audio editor, as it is not possible to cut out silence using Karaoke Video Creator.
Rion

Post by Rion »

Okay, I finally figured it out. And for the people who still may have problems in the future, this tutorial:
1. Make your video file using the Karaoke Video Creator.
2. Open the file with video editor such as AviTricks Pro (you may have to add audio separately, from the same file).
3. Export it for a new AVI file.
4. Voila! The delay should be gone by now.

Re: Time offset is bad!

Post by Guest »

A Simple Check Mark Unchecked FIXED MY PROBLEM...AWESOME, Thank you so MUCH...