Slideshow between singers

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

AbsoluteDJ

Slideshow between singers

Post by AbsoluteDJ »

Is it possible to add a slideshow running between singers or while the fill in music is playing? This could be used to promote future shows, the bar specials, a contest ect.. maybe also we could throw up a few pictures of the regulars singing and having a great time...

BTW Siglos in #1!
Thanks
AbsoluteDJ

RE: rotating background images in announcement mode

Post by guest »

The ability to designate a list (maybe structured exactly like the music fill-in list) of rotating announcement background images would be excellent, because then I could then effectively promote upcoming band nights, venue drink and food specials, and my DJ business while I'm doing my show. This would add to my marketability. Please seriously consider adding this!

(Registered user since 2011, [email protected])
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

this would be a great addition. already you can play music videos, but having a slideshow option would be amazing.

Post by Guest »

My idea would be more along the lines of having a rotating folder of images that would be displayed behind the intro text. I do this now, but have to manually assign images to individual singers, which is extremely cumbersome and prone to error and unnecessary duplication.

In the short term I will probably make videos with music fill-in bed backgrounds, which while a lot of work, might temporarily suffice. However the seemingly unavoidable delay that comes with the program launching the video playback process will probably make it unworkable for me.

My main issue with this program is it's general inefficiency in working with video files. The delayed start during he loading of video files often breaks the (normally) smooth and efficient time flow of my show...

Post by Guest »

Well, it turns out that the singer name is not superimposed in the fill-in video, so this kludge won't work for me...here's hoping they'll add this feature soon!

(Registered user since 2011, [email protected])
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

what do you mean you have to manually assign images to individual singers? do you mean other than the announcement screen background?

Post by Guest »

Do the admins even *read* this? Is development dead?

Version 2.0.7.0 has been static for at least 6 months...

...what are we paying the yearly fee for?

Post by Guest »

Anything new on this feature request?