About The Remarks Field in the Remote Platform

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Tech95

Post by Tech95 »

If I write some notes in the Remark field since my phone (using the remote system), ¿where those remarks can be read by the DJ or KJ in the Siglos Karaoke Professional app? I don't know if that field works to send info to the Siglos Karaoke Professional or instead of that, it gets the info from the Song Comments in the Song Properties of that application.

Anyways, it would be very cool a new feature where our customers can send remarks or comments to the KJ or DJ so that our customers can send comments like greetings to friends, some short comments about the right moment to put the karaoke, etc.
Tech95

Post by Tech95 »

If I write some notes in the Remark field since my phone (using the remote system), ¿where those remarks can be read by the DJ or KJ in the Siglos Karaoke Professional app? I don't know if that field works to send info to the Siglos Karaoke Professional or instead of that, it gets the info from the Song Comments in the Song Properties of that application.

Anyways, it would be very cool a new feature where our customers can send remarks or comments to the KJ or DJ from their phones so that they can send give greetings to their friends, some short comments about the right moment to put the karaoke, dedicate a song to a friend, everything from your chairs or tables, etc. Also, while the DJ speak about this info, the remarks or comments that the customer wrote in your phone can be showed in the "Scrolling Message" of the Siglos Karaoke Professional automatically.