Hot Keys

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

edpsoul

Hot Keys

Post by edpsoul »

The hot keys for play (P), Stop (S), etc....can you change them to be "control+S" to stop or "control+P" to play.

I was simply typing a name with "S" in it and it suddenly stopped on the singer. This has happened several times in the last few weeks and it's becoming mildly annoying.

If you can do that for the hot keys...it would be greatly appreciated.

-Ed Soul Karaoke
Piotr
Admin

Re: Hot Keys

Post by Piotr »

I am sorry about this issue. Shortcuts should be inactive when typing -- which window was open when you experienced this problem?

Also we will bring customizable keywords in one of the next releases, which should fix it anyhow.
edpsoul

Post by edpsoul »

I had the "Quick Singers" window open. I have a huge list of people and I like to find them by typing the first letter of their name, locate them, click and drag them over to the "Rotation" window. Since there are tons of singers, I usually press a letter to take me go there rather than scrolling down. I know I have the option to type them in and filter all other names out but then I have to un-filter it to start over. It's a lot quicker doing it the way I do it.

I like the quick singers window because it shows me how many times the singer has sang (and when). This helps me narrow down duplicate names. Thanks for looking into this.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Quick singers should disable shortcut keys. I will see what went wrong.